All bedrooms feature queen or king beds with luxurious linens and down comforters. Two of the Inn’s rooms feature gas–fired wood stoves to chase away Vermont's winter chill and to set a romantic mood year around. The rooms all have private baths, some with claw foot tubs and one with whirlpool tub.
A three-course farm-fresh breakfast is included, served daily from 8:30–9:30. Early departures may request a continental breakfast beginning at 7:30. A bottomless cookie jar and a complimentary coffee-tea station is always available.
Room amenities include fluffy bathrobes, quality shampoo and soap, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, alarm clock radio, cable television, WiFi, and air conditioning. There is a common sitting room on the main floor with comfortable chairs for conversation and reading. Board games, books and current magazines are stocked.
Room rates are based upon double occupancy and include a hearty farm-fresh breakfast featuring local Vermont products and afternoon refreshments. November - April is Off-season, except the following holidays which are considered in-season: Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's week, President's Week and Easter. In-season runs from May - mid September. Peak Season is during fall foliage, September-October, and Graduation Weekends.
- Mid-week rates are offered at a lower rate. Corporate mid-week rates and extended stay rates are also available.
- There is a $25 charge for each additional adult in the room. Children sixteen and under are free when staying in the same room with an adult. Subtract $15 from standard rates for single occupancy. A children's menu for those under 12 is available in the dining room. 9% Vermont Rooms and Meals tax is additional. Room rates are subject to change without notice.
- Weekends & Holidays
- There is a two night minimum stay on most in-season and peak season weekends. Holiday and special event weekends often require a three night stay.
- To guarantee your reservation
- Rooms are confirmed with a credit card guarantee or a deposit by personal check equal to one night's stay. We accept cash, personal check, traveler's check, VISA, and Master Card in payment.
- If you must cancel your reservation
- We hope you do not have to cancel, but if you must, please contact us at least 14 days prior to your arrival for a full refund, less a $25 administrative charge per room. A 30-day cancellation notice is required during peak season dates-foliage, graduation, holiday periods and for groups booking three or more rooms. If cancellation is received after this time, the deposit will only be returned if we are able re-book your room(s). Same-day cancellations, early departures and no-shows are responsible for the entire amount of the stay.
- Dinner at Mary's
- Farm to table dinners are served year-round Wednesday - Sunday from 5:30. The Creek Bar opens at 5:00 with a wide variety of local draft beers and liquors, specialty cocktails, and wines by the glass and bottle.
- In season, June-August we are also open on Monday evenings. We recommend making dinner reservations when you book your room so that we can best accommodate you. Inn guests receive preferred seating at Mary's.
- The Inn at Baldwin Creek is entirely smoke-free. Smoking is allowed only outside on the outdoor porch. Our overnight rooms are not handicapped accessible, but the restaurant is. We are sorry, but we cannot allow pets at the Inn.